Festival season is in full swing and most in the Midwest know that it’s hard to top these next couple of months. With so many great festivals like Bonaroo and Lollapalooza happening so close, we’re more spoiled than we realize. After covering Bunbury a couple of weeks ago, we knew it was time to kick things up a notch and try our luck at taking our little entertainment outlet to the next level by applying to a festival we’ve always wanted to cover: Electric Forest.
Yes, that Electric Forest. You know, the one where they light up an entire forest in Michigan, bring along some of the top acts in the world, and provide experiences that are sure to change your life for the better. Somehow, we’re going. We applied late and we definitely didn’t expect a response, but the good people at Live Loud Media have hooked us up, so we’re going to make sure to give you and them the best coverage possible.
What to Expect From Us
- The most in-depth weekend guides for both weekends.
- Artist previews detailing what you can expect from their performances.
- Livestreamed performances, artist interviews, and unique experiences from the festival.
- Recap videos and takeaways from the festival.
- General CityNova shenanigan and photo pieces from the festival. You know we have to get a little weird. 😉
Ultimately, we want to make sure you have the best time possible. Electric Forest has a tendency to do it bigger, better, and more innovative than most festivals you’ll ever attend. Weekend #1 is sold out, but there’s still time to purchase a GA pass for weekend #2! They also have a new exchange program if you want to go, but you’re a little late to the party. Hopefully we’ll see you there!
Have anything you’d like to see us cover at Electric Forest 2017? Let us know in the comments and we’ll be sure to get to it!